Friday 7 October 2016

Athlone Fashion Trail

Athlone Fashion Trail


Hard to believe we are looking at fashion for the winter already!!!  Into The West Blogger Network Siabh and Sinead coordinated the day for all the bloggers, everyone was excited for a great day in Athlone.

What better way to start the day than with a beautiful breakfast at the fabulous Colm Quinn BMW Showrooms in Athlone.


A huge spread awaited all the guests.  I couldn't resist a little browse over the latest models in the showroom, I only wish I was driving one out the gate!!  lucky for all the bloggers who where chauffeur driven into town in a line of BMW's!!


As I was showcasing hats during the day I set off to Olivia Danielle Boutique to prepare for the show. Lots of new stock had just arrived in the shop and they were busy putting the best fashion looks out ready for the models to arrive.   The variety of smart casual wear for autumn/winter was fantastic. From jeans, tops to comfy poncho's, coats and scarves.


Everyone was treated to glass of bubbly on arrival after the #athlonefashiontrail street photo with all the bloggers.   Christina, Ciara, Demelza and Katie from Catwalk model agency modelled a selection of smart casual a/w wear with my felt winter hats in different styles.




Patricia McCrossan MC'd the show from Galway Now Magazine highlighting the support Olivia Danielle gives to Irish Designers, stocking my Suzie Mahony Designs hats and the aw designs added a little twist to the looks that Olivia Danielle styled for the afternoon.



It was lovely to catch up with other bloggers as they headed off to the next stop on the trail.  I took time out for a little shopping of my own.  Couldn't resist the smart/casual wear and left Olivia Danielle's with a few key basics that I am looking forward to wearing.

Looking forward to my next Fashion Event which is coming up this weekend!!

Thank you for reading my blog.
Suzie






No comments:

Post a Comment